Tuesday 6 March 2007

Shop Lifting



When I was employed at a leading high street store I felt discriminated against to some point. I was the only black employee, worked the shittiest hours and was often taken for granted. As a result I started to 'borrow' games from the shop, I would complete the game than take them back! Then I thought... why take the risk of putting them back, so I started to nick em' I got quite a collection of games, then choose to quit!
When I worked at PC World in Leeds we had a lot of shoplifters, they were very organised, they reminded me of wild dogs as to how they would distract their victim before acting. The worst we had was an African security guard who we now know had stole someones identity to get the job. He would line up laptops next to the security podium, then cause a big distraction, by chasing someone in store for example, then his mates would then just walk in, pick up the laptop, and walk out. In all he came away with about £10,000 worth of laptops!
I also had a friend who would go into town with her mates to shops like House Of Frasier, Top Shop or H&M and nick loads of clothes and accessories... they were never caught!

I don't really agree with shoplifting, if i found out my brothers or sisters did it i would flip!! Having said that i still support my actions from back in the day!!

http://www.shoplifting.org

No comments: