Wednesday 2 May 2007

Bad Manners



I cant stand bad manners, it sounds to me snobish, but at the same time i don't care... people should have some sort of refinement or 'manners' when around other people. I've been told on occassion that i am very well mannered and for some reason it pleases me that my behaviour pleases others!! I do believe that manners are a part of primary socilization, that is that they should be taught in the home but i agree with the recent proposal that manners should also be taught in schools as part of ones secondary socialization. One with manners is often Polite, considerate to others and respectful amongst other things and hold many virtues todays youth seem not to share. Having been all of the above, i believe that my manners have helped me get to where i am today, building storng friendships and ties with people in my home and university community.

No comments: